How to Enhance Your Mantra Practice
Attaining *Siddhi*: Now that you have learned the mantras, I would like to add some further information
that will truly boost the effectiveness of these mantras—and indeed any mantra practice. As you have observed,
most mantras can be chanted a few times or repeated many times over. By doing so, you accumulate energy within yourself,
which eventually yields results. It is akin to a charge that builds up and is finally released, thereby fulfilling the objective. This is generally how mantras work;
once the result is achieved, the energy usually dissipates, and the ritual concludes. But what if you could permanently
absorb the mantra's energy into your being? There is a way, and it is called '*Siddhi*'. In Sanskrit, '*Siddhi*' means
'attaining' or 'mastering' magical powers. When someone masters a specific mantra, they gain access to its true power.
For instance, consider the primary *Beej Mantra* (seed mantra) for attraction: "Kleem." If you chant it 10,000 times in a single session,
you will master the mantra's energy; your power of attraction will increase, and things will naturally begin to gravitate towards you. Once mastery is attained, nothing can hold you back;
with every subsequent chant, you evolve into a genuine and potent manifestor. Some schools of thought suggest
that you do not need to chant 10,000 times in one sitting; instead, the practice can be spread over a period of 40 days.
Listen to your inner voice to decide whether you wish to perform the chanting in a single session or over multiple sessions.
Nevertheless, if you wish to amplify the impact of any of these mantras, I recommend chanting them between 1,000 and 10,000 times in one sitting. I know it seems like a lot, but once you get into the rhythm of the mantra, the practice moves along quite quickly. To keep track, I suggest using a mala. I personally use this brand:
It has 108 beads; the number 108 is sacred and common in Hindu mantras. I strongly recommend chanting the mantra at least 108 times daily. The malas beads make it easy to keep count. If you complete 10 rounds of 108 mantras, you are well on your way to attaining perfection. Of course, you can use any mala or even make your own. If you feel you need help with the mantras...
0 Comments